Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fabric!!!




I just bought the cutest fabrics to start some new quilts. I love buying new fabric, picking it all out is one of my favorite parts! Now I just need it to get here soon so I can get the Valentine's ones done before Valentine's is over!

Work is boring as ever so I guess that gives me time to post my little heart out! It makes it so much harder to get through the day when I have time to think about all the other things I could be doing with my day.

My little girl is finally taking an interest in walking! I thought she'd never get there but now that she's just over 16 months she's walking more and more every day. Now I guess the next milestone is potty training. Eesh, that ain't gonna be easy!

1 comment:

sasson said...

Great blog, I understand how you feel about fabric, I love buying fabric so much that my "spare room" has disappeared under a mountain of the stuff! Planning how to use it, the ideas stage, is a wonderful way to daydream.