Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Etsy Purchase




I've got lots of feedback on Etsy already, unfortunately it's not because I'm selling like a madman, but buying! I found this diaper/tote bag a little while ago and finally decided I had to have it! It's just as cute as the pictures, and it arrived at my doorstep in no time. I ordered on a Friday and it got to my house on Monday. I've never seen speedier shipping. I love the detail that went into it, the ribbon around the outside is my favorite. The inside is lined in pink with 3 separate pockets. It's probably not big enough for a newborn (since you need 20 diapers, a change of clothes, formula, etc.) but it's absolutely perfect for what I need!
She's got so many different designs to choose from, it was hard to decide! You can visit her shop at http://PinkLemonadeBags.etsy.com

No comments: