Sunday, April 20, 2008

Strawberry Kiwi -- Mini Rag Quilt

I've been in a pink and brown mode for a while now and finally broke free! I love the way this one turned out. It's so fun and bright, it reminds me of spring. It's made with fabric by Moda (my favorites!) and the back is pink and white polka dotted minky.
This one is a mini size (about 24" X 24"). It's really nice for an on-the-go mom because it won't drag on the ground while being carried around or pushed in the stroller.
As always, it's all wrapped up and ready for gift giving!



3 comments:

Sharon said...

beautiful work!

Elena said...

Hi, Lovely work and gorgeous colours.
Ciao, Elena :)
PS: found your blog listed on the Million Blog List :)

Giusy Jdeebella said...

Hello! thank you for stopping by my blog. Your quilts are beautiful too!!
Ciao, Giusy