Wednesday, April 23, 2008

UNEARTHED


















I first saw this shop a while ago and fell in love with their cuffs. Today (while I was supposed to be working) I came across this little number in their shop. I love pink, but this pink is above all other pinks. It's so cute! It's listed as a pillbox, but I'm thinking it would make a perfect contact lens case. It will at least be more motivating to take them out at night rather than sleeping in them (yes, I got in trouble my optometrist) :)
Check out UNEARTHED on Etsy at http://unearthed.etsy.com/
Update 5/1/08
I'm a sucker for pretty, shiny, pink things so I bought it. It came the other day and it's so cute! I just wish I could afford the cuff that matches it. It works great as a contact case too, so long as I don't let my 18 month old have it. It's not made to hold liquid, so it will leak if it's not always upright. It's even got me in the habit of taking out my contacts at night. My optometrist will be so impressed I'm sure!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful idea, it is motivational,
a very pretty pick.

Hyla said...

Very cute!

Rosebud Collection said...

You better get it and put your contacts in it at night..I think it would be worth the money..

Unknown said...

that is super cute!!! i love that color of pink :)

Katie L. said...

sooooooo cute!!!

Amanda said...

Wow your blog is wonderful...so organized and great colors...love the pillbox too...nice of you to give some promo to the store.

Amanda